Selecting a Contractor
Ask your prospective paver contractor these questions as you investigate their abilities:
- Experience. How many years has this paver company been installing driveways, patios, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens or similar products? The more years of experience, the more likely you are to find that they understand the most effective paver design and installation procedures.
- References. Ask your prospective contractor for the names and phone numbers of their last three paver jobs completed. You will benefit for doing your homework by calling these people.
Ask them these quick questions:
- Was the job completed at the price quoted?
- Was the paver project designed and installed as you planned?
- How long did the paver project take to complete?
- Did you face any unforeseen issues?
- Are you happy overall with the paving contractor's performance?
- These questions will only take a moment to ask - and the answers will tell you a lot! Remember, after your paver project is complete, "pay it forward" by taking calls from your contractor's next prospects.
- Installation Plan. Ensure that the installation plan is very clear and 100% accurate. As the homeowner, you should understand it. Ask questions about anything you don't understand and ask for photos and samples of paver products that you will be using.
- Written Contract. Make sure all the details of your paver project are detailed in writing before the start of the project. The contract should include a schedule.
- Guarantee. Ask the paver contractor how they will ensure your satisfaction with the paver project.
When you are ready to add the beauty of pavers to your home, call the paver experts at PaverCrafters. For over 20 years, we have been designing and installing pavers everywhere in Tampa Bay, including Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco Counties. Whether you are considering adding pavers to your driveway, sidewalks, patios or an outdoor kitchen, the professionals at PaverCrafters will ensure that you are more than satisfied with your project.
Speak with a Paver Expert Today at PaverCrafters: (866) 573-7883.
We Provide Services to All Tampa Bay. FL Areas Including:
We earned the 2014 Super Service Award from Angie's List.
The Award reflects consistent high levels of customer service.Check our reviews at AngiesList.com »